Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Leave Us Your Comments to vickynfriends@yahoo.com



From: philippe.xxx@palyja.co.id

Hello,
My name is Philippe, I'm french and I have been living in Jakarta for the last 3 years. I work for PALYJA, the private partner of PAM Jaya (Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum) for western Jakarta.
Yesterday night, I was invited to the wedding party of Elquino & Viona . I had the chance to listen to your band. I'm a fan of jazz, fusion & jazzy music and let me congratulate you for your performance (your version of just two of us from Groover Washington was just brilliant !).
I know that it is not always easy to play for people who don't really listen ....
Having said that, there were definitively a lot of people paying attention to your music . I sometimes organize gigs in my home with other orang bule (Prancis) in Kemang (I have a pop/rock band and I play guitar as an amateur) and I would be happy to contact your band sometimes in the future.
I organized in the past a gig with a few indonesian jazz musicians. In the meantime, I'm trying to get in touch with Sherin (is it the right spelling ?) your singer that I briefly met yesterday.
One more time, all my congratulation for yesterday
Terima kasih banyak